Invited Presentations and Accomplishments
Richard Barth, MD
Member, Immunology and Cancer Immunotherapy Research Program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center and Associate Professor of Surgery at Dartmouth Medical School
- Presenting "Colon cancer dendritic cell vaccine study" at the American Association Cancer Research Meeting, Washington DC, April 20, 2010.
Jose R. Conejo-Garcia, MD, PhD
Member, Immunology and Cancer Immunology Research Program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center and Assistant Professor of Microbiology and Immunology and Assistant Professor of Medicine at Dartmouth Medical School
- Presented "RNA-mediated re-programming of tumor DCs elicits therapeutic immunity against established ovarian cancer" at the Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, PA, March 25, 2010.
James D. Gorham, MD, PhD
Member, Immunology and Cancer Immunotherapy Research Program, and Director, DartMouse Speed Congenic Shared Resource, at Norris Cotton Cancer Center; and Associate Professor of Pathology and Microbiology & Immunology at Dartmouth Medical School
- Promoted to Associate Editor for the journal Laboratory Investigation, an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology.
Ryan Halter, PhD
Member, Cancer Imaging and Radiobiology Research Program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center and Assistant Professor, Thayer School of Engineering at Dartmouth College
- Presenting "Relationship between electrical admittivity and quantitative histopathology in human prostate" at the International Conference on Electrical Bioimpedance, Gainesville, FL, April 4 - 8, 2010.
- Presented?"Electrical property based image-guided prostate biopsy" ?at the 3rd Annual Image-Guided Therapy Workshop, Arlington, VA, March 8 - 9, 2010.
William Kinlaw, MD
Member, Molecular Therapeutics Research Program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center and Associate Professor of Medicine (Endocrinology) at Dartmouth Medical School
- Presenting "The role of lipolysis in promoting solid tumor growth" at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, April 27, 2010.
Karen A. Skalla, APRN, MSN
Oncology Nurse Practitioner, Head and Neck Team, Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Presenting "Statewide cancer survivor web survey: a translational research method" at the 35th Annual Oncology Nursing Society Congress, San Diego, CA, May 13 - 16, 2010.
Deborah J. Steele, MA
Manager, Patient and Family Support Services, Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Presenting "Exploring a place of wellness within: effective exercises using paper, pen, magazines and play" at the 2010 NH Conference on Aging, Manchester, NH, May 27, 2010.