Cancer Center Grand Rounds (Speaker: Scott Williams, PhD)
Tuesday May 14, 2013
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Organization: Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Presentation Title: Patterns of Human Somatic Variation: The Genomes Within
Scott Williams, PhD
Professor of Genetics
Borwell 658W, Barbara E. Rubin Building
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Live/archived webcast, podcast at http://cancer.dartmouth.edu/rounds_online
Light lunch provided on a first-come basis
Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds Program
- Cite new bench science findings with relevance to patient care
- Identify patient care observations in need of new basic studies
- Demonstrate attention to patient-centeredness considerations, e.g., caregiver support, ethical conduct of trials, fulfillment of IRB protections
- Support population-based dissemination of best practices
- Describe examples of interdisciplinary collaborations in the preceding areas
- Department faculty, fellows, residents, medical students, other health sciences students, nurses, allied health professionals, community physicians Continuing Medical Education Accreditation and Credit Designation
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.