Marilyn K. Bedell Distinguished Lecture
Tuesday October 29, 2013
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Organization: Intranet Events - General Events
Location: Auditorium E, Level 3, Barbara E. Rubin Building
Title: Compassions Fatigue: Finding Our Resilience
Speaker: Brenda Nevidjon, Professor, Duke University School of Nursing
Lunch provided on a first come-basis.
For live/archived webcasts & podcasts, see cancer.dartmouth.edu/events
Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds Program
- Cite new bench science findings with relevance to patient careIdentify patient care observations in need of new basic studies
- Demonstrate attention to patient-centeredness considerations, e.g., caregiver support, ethical conduct of trials, fulfillment of IRB protections
- Support population-based dissemination of best practices
- Describe examples of interdisciplinary collaborations in the preceding areas
- Department faculty, fellows, residents, medical students, other health sciences students, nurses, allied health professionals, community physicians Continuing Medical Education Accreditation and Credit Designation
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center’s Nursing Continuing Education Council is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This educational activity carries 1.0 contact hours.