Norris Cotton Cancer Center to Host Leadership Summit on Breast Cancer
November 1, 2007
On November 6, Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Norris Cotton Cancer Center and the Vermont-New Hampshire Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure will join together to host a Leadership Summit on Breast Cancer. The forum will include an in-depth review of past achievements, an overview of current breast cancer research and policy initiatives, and how public policy can help find a cure.
Leadership Summit on Breast Cancer
- Dr. Mark Israel, Director, Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Susan Wright, First Lady, Dartmouth College
- Hala Moddelmog, President and CEO, Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Rebecca Gray, Former President, Komen VT-NH Affiliate and Breast Cancer Survivor
- Breast cancer survivors, caregivers, researchers and advocates
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
10:00 a.m. - Noon, Forum
Noon - 1:00 p.m., Leadership Lunch and media tour of Norris Cotton Cancer Center
RSVP to attend at http://komenpolicy.org/campaign/kccnh
Auditoria E & F, Norris Cotton Cancer Center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH
The 2008 elections present a tremendous opportunity to put breast cancer front and center on the national stage. That's why Komen has launched I Vote for the Cure, a campaign to educate voters and challenge the presidential candidates to make breast cancer a priority in their platforms. To learn more, visit http://www.ivoteforthecure.com/.