Comprehensive Breast Program
The Comprehensive Breast Program provides complete and compassionate care for breast patients, both men and women. Our highly trained specialists from a variety of medical disciplines work together to provide a thorough diagnosis and the very best treatment plan, and to deliver a range of medical and supportive services focused on you, not just your disease.
Breast Health Education Evening at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
A free, informative event with experts from Norris Cotton Cancer Center's Comprehensive Breast Program.Learn more
The Comprehensive Breast Program includes:
- Evaluation and treatment for benign (non-cancerous) breast conditions.
- Our Interdisciplinary Breast Cancer Clinic of specialists and scientists who focus on breast cancer and are experienced in diagnosing and treating even the most complex disease.
- The Familial Cancer Program, offering genetic risk assessment for patients with a strong family history of breast cancer.
Part of a nationally recognized cancer research and treatment center, the Comprehensive Breast Program includes breast specialists and scientists, and provides care based on the latest cancer research and new approaches to treatment. From diagnosis to survivorship, we facilitate all aspects of your emotional and physical care, and encourage and support your participation in decision making and treatment.
- Our interdisciplinary team: Highly trained breast specialists provide diagnosis and treatment, and offer advanced options based on the newest research and approaches. In our Interdisciplinary Breast Cancer Clinic, individual appointments with our breast cancer specialists are coordinated on a single day.
- Our comprehensive approach: Every patient receives expert, accurate diagnosis; a tailored treatment plan and support with decision making; and compassionate care that includes a range of patient- and family-centered services from diagnosis through to survivorship.
- Clinical trials and research: Our doctors and scientists are making new discoveries about the biology of breast cancers, and developing novel treatments through clinical trials.
- Convenient, close-to-home regional locations: Care is available through our central hub in Lebanon, NH, as well as multiple regional locations.