Comprehensive Breast Program
World-class care with a personal touch
Our Comprehensive Breast Program offers a unique set of benefits. With locations throughout NH and VT, we’re large enough to provide world-class resources, but small enough to feel like family. We offer advanced treatments, state-of-the-art facilities, and a wide range of support services. We partner with other world-class organizations in order to offer those services as close to your home as possible. We draw on the skills of a wide group of experts who treat each patient like a person, not a case number.
We take pride in offering comprehensive care that starts the moment we meet you and continues through survivorship and beyond.
Addressing a breast problem may feel overwhelming, but we’re here to help. We offer:
- Breast screenings and diagnosis for breast conditions (in women and men)
- Advanced treatments for breast cancer and for benign (non-cancerous) conditions
- Personalized care delivered by a team of specialized breast experts
- Access to clinical trials, novel therapies, and advanced techniques
- Wellness resources to support the health and well-being of patients and caregivers
- World-class care delivered close to home
If you’re new to the Comprehensive Breast Program, your first step is to meet with us. During your visit, your doctor will explain your condition, answer your questions and discuss what happens next.
The people at Norris Cotton Cancer Center gave me hope to get back up and to keep fighting.D. Draper
Breast Health Education Evening at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
A free, informative event with experts from Norris Cotton Cancer Center's Comprehensive Breast Program.Learn more