If you are concerned about changes in your breasts, talk with your healthcare provider, or call us at (603) 653-3500 to arrange a complete evaluation.
An evaluation includes:
- A complete breast examination
- A discussion about which type of screening or diagnostic test is best for you. Diagnosis.
- An analysis of your risk of breast cancer. (If you have a strong family history of cancer, we can refer you to the Familial Cancer Program (Cancer Risk Assessment) for a comprehensive risk assessment.)
- Instructions on how to do a breast self-examination
- Individualized follow-up to answer your questions and guide you through any continuing care