Geisel School of Medicine and DHMC Links
- The Biomedical Libraries located at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and at DHMC can provide patients with an abundance of information.
- The Matthew Fuller Health Sciences Library is located on Level 5 of DHMC. Map (PDF). Call (603) 650-7660 for more information.
- The Dana Biomedical Library is located at on the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth campus. Call (603) 650-1660 for more information.
- The Women's Health Resource Center provides women with information, advocacy, and support about health issues.
- National Breast Cancer Coalition: Breast Cancer Deadline 2020
- NH Breast Cancer Coalition
- Susan B. Komen Foundation
Exercise and Breast Cancer Video
Exercise enhances recovery from surgery, decreases side effects of chemotherapy and radiation, and helps to reduce risk of osteoporosis. This video describes the specific benefits of exercise for breast cancer survivors, guidelines for exercising during treatment, and suggestions for getting started.
This video is also available on DVD. If you want a copy, just ask.