Office of Clinical Research
The Office of Clinical Research (OCR) provides the necessary components for conducting high-quality clinical cancer research.
The OCR provides support for clinical trials initiated by Dartmouth investigators, the NCI National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN) studies, and industry-sponsored research.
NCTN main members site:
- Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology. Principal Investigator is Dr. Konstantin Dragnev
- American College of Surgeons Oncology Group (ACOSOG)
- Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB)
- North Central Cancer Treatment Group (NCCTG)
- Children's Oncology Group (COG). Principal Investigator is Dr. Sara Chaffee
- NRG Oncology. Co-Principal Investigators are Dr. Leslie DeMars and Dr. Alan Hartford
- Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG)
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG)
- National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP)