Refer a Patient
Norris Cotton Cancer Center provides advanced, patient-centered care through its centrally located hub in Lebanon, NH as well as four regional locations, and affiliated hospitals throughout NH and VT. This enables us to provide the best possible care in the most convenient location for your patient.
Referrals for second opinions, consultations, treatment, or follow-up care for all types of cancer can be made for the following locations.
Contact the Physician Connection Center at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
Call toll free: (866) DHMC DOC or (866) 346-2362
Locally, dial: (603) 653-1999
Additional information about the Physician Connection Center is available on the D-H website.
Regional and Affiliated Locations
Referral and Request Forms
- Comprehensive Breast Program Referral Form (PDF)
- Familial Cancer Program Referral Form (PDF)
- GI Medication Order Form (Word Document)
- NCCC at CMC Notre Dame Pavilion Medication/Infusion Order Form (NCCC Manchester) (PDF, Word Document)
- Thoracic Oncology Program Referral Form (PDF)
- Thoracic Oncology and Pulmonary Endoscopy Request Form (PDF)
Additional referral forms are available through Specialty Referrals.
Looking for a Specialist?
We can help you find a Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center specialist at our various locations.
Please note that you will be redirected to the main Dartmouth-Hitchcock website to perform these searches.