Grand Rounds Lectures
Most lectures can also be viewed live online. In addition, you can view recorded webcasts, or listen to recorded podcasts.
Receiving credit for lectures viewed online: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ is only available for lecture webcasts viewed live, in real time. The online evaluations are time-stamped, and credit will only be awarded for online evaluations submitted within one hour of the live lecture’s end time. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Accessing your current CME transcript online: The Center for Learning and Professional Development's CME/CNE Office provides CME Credit Transcripts online anytime. Transcripts are updated monthly. View instructions for accessing your online transcript.
For questions regarding credit or transcripts, please email the CME/CNE Office at email@example.com.
Norris Cotton Cancer Center Grand Rounds
- Cite new bench science findings with relevance to patient care.
- Identify patient care observations in need of new basic studies.
- Demonstrate attention to patient-centeredness considerations; e.g., caregiver support, ethical conduct of trials, fulfillment of IRB protections.
- Support population-based dissemination of best practices.
- Describe examples of interdisciplinary collaborations in the preceding areas.
Department faculty, fellows, residents, medical students, other health sciences students, nurses, allied health professionals, and community physicians.
Vendors: Not all Grand Rounds are open to the public. If you would like to attend a particular session, please email Paula Therrien at Paula.A.Therrien@dartmouth.
Continuing Medical Education Accreditation and Credit Designation
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.