Thank you for agreeing to speak at our CTOP Retreat, 2014.
Before the conference
- We have an intranet website for the conference. We will have all of the talks on the website, available to anyone who has the URL website address. Please submit your talks to Melissa Friedman by Tuesday, May 20th.
- Please check the schedule of speakers to confirm your time of presentation. I will be sending weekly emails with the updated itinerary. I will alert you if there are any changes to your time of speaking.
- Please direct your talks to an audience with a collective understanding of a medical student
- Please limit your talks to 10 minutes with 5 minutes of discussion. We would like to foster as much discussion as possible.
- If you have materials you would like us to distribute before your talk, please submit these to Melissa Friedman by Tuesday, May 20th
- Please include one slide disclosing any conflict of interests, or a slide explicitly sating that you have no conflicts of interest
At the conference
- Please arrive before the start of your session
- Please bring an extra copy of your talk on a flash drive, we will have the talk that you sent us already loaded onto the presentation computer