Lebed Method Exercise / Pam's Class
Open to women living with breast cancer and beyond, our ongoing Lebed Method exercise classes offer therapeutic exercise and movement to music. All ages and fitness levels welcome.
- Overall physical wellness
- Balance, strength, and endurance
- Emotional well-being
See our Events for Patients, Families, and the Community listing for dates and times.
Before attending for the first time, please call (603) 650-5978 to give us your name and contact information, thank you.
Co-sponsored by the DHMC Rehabilitation Medicine department.
* Pam Gile was an energetic lifelong athlete. After being diagnosed with breast cancer, she recognized the benefits of exercise to keep mind, body, and spirit together during her treatment. This class at DHMC was one of her favorite exercise venues combining physical activity and mutual support for fellow breast cancer patients. Pam passed away in 2014.
- Patient & Family Support Services
- Palliative Care
- Sharing Difficult Decisions