Patient & Family Support Services
Focus on Support Services
Our offerings in Lebanon include the following. Contact the location where you receive your care to find out what offerings are available near you, and also see our support group listings for Keene and Manchester, NH, and St. Johnsbury, VT.
Our telephone support groups are open to anyone living in New England, regardless of where they have received treatment.
Classes and American Cancer Society programs
- Drop-In Arts and Crafts
- I Can Cope Classes
- Lebed Movement Class
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Tai Chi Beginners Class
- Wig Bank
- Writing Group for Those Touched by Cancer and Other Life-Threatening Illnesses
Other Supportive Services and Resources
- Patient and Family Resource Library
- Dartmouth College Cancer Society
- Cancer-Related Websites Guide
- Comfort Cart
- Newly knit caps and shawls
When and Where Services Are Available
Services in Lebanon are available on certain days and times throughout the month. Download our calendar (PDF) for specifics. Cards and flyers are posted in our waiting rooms as well. To learn more:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Patient and Family Support Services at (603) 650-7751
- Call the Cancer Help Line at (800) 639-6918
Most services take place on the third floor (Hematology/Oncology) and the second floor (Radiation/Oncology). We also offer many of the same services in the inpatient unit (1 West).
Supporting Patient and Family Support Services
All our programs, which are offered free of charge, are supported by grateful patients and corporate and institutional donors.
To add your support, please contact Deborah Steele, MA, Manager of Patient & Family Support Services, at (603) 650-7751 or Deborah.J.Steele@Hitchcock.org.