Tai Chi Beginners Class
For people living with cancer and other serious illnesses, and their loved ones.
- Weekly sessions, drop in to one or all classes
- Next session: January 14 to March 25, 2013
- Mondays, 1:30 to 2:30 pm
- Located at The Fitness Space on Level 5, east Mall, DHMC, Lebanon, NH
- Taught by Todd Binzen
- Registration required: please call (603)650-7751 or email us at email@example.com
Confirm class dates and times by checking our Events for Patients, Families, and the Community listing.
About Tai Chi
- Tai Chi is an approach to movement that is slow and fluid, and involves the whole body and mind.
- The movements are gentle, steady, and continuous. They can be done in a chair as well as standing.
- This kind of exercise helps develop strength and flexibility, balance, and a calm center.
To register or get more information
Please call (603) 650-7751 to register for this free class. Space is limited.
For more information, call (603) 650-7751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.