Sixth Annual Dartmouth Integrative Biology Symposium
"Obesity and Human Health"
When: April 23 & 24, 2013
Where: Alumni Hall, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
Registration: Online registration form
The purpose of the symposium is to make the research and medical communities aware of the latest cutting-edge ideas and progress in rapidly evolving areas of biology and translational medicine, and to raise awareness of the exciting advances in integrative biology at Dartmouth.
The theme of this year's Symposium is "Obesity and Human Health."
Understanding the presentations will not require specialized training in microbiology or genomics. The symposium will be of interest to anyone with training in basic biology and an interest in how the microbial world influences human biology. We expect a broad range of attendees from high school students through professional microbiologists and there is no doubt that it will be a very exciting symposium.
Present your latest research results on the evening of Tuesday, April 23, and meet the Symposium speakers. All research projects are welcome. Please indicate on your registration form whether you will be submitting a poster so that we can reserve a poster board for you. iPad grants will be awarded to the top 3 posters.
The Sixth Annual Dartmouth Integrative Biology Symposium is hosted by the Dartmouth Integrative Biology Committee.
The Symposium is sponsored by:
- Children’s Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Center at Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Center for Immunology and Inflammation (Center of Biomedical Research Excellence)
- Dartmouth Lung Biology Center (Center of Biomedical Research Excellence)
- Dartmouth Toxic Metals Superfund Research Program
- IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences (Center of Biomedical Research Excellence)
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Supported by NIH Grants:
- P20 ES018175
- P20 GM104416
- P30 GM103415
- P20 GM103413
- P42 ES007373
- P20 GM103506
- P30 CA023108