Eighth Annual Dartmouth Integrative Biology Symposium
When: April 21 & 22, 2015
Where: Alumni Hall, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH
Registration: Online registration form
The purpose of the symposium is to make the research and medical communities aware of the latest cutting-edge ideas and progress in rapidly evolving areas of biology and translational medicine, and to raise awareness of the exciting advances in integrative biology at Dartmouth.
The theme of this year's Symposium is "Epigenetics."
Understanding the presentations will not require specialized training in epigenetics or genomics. The symposium will be of interest to anyone with training in basic biology and an interest in how the epigenome influences human health. We expect a broad range of attendees from throughout the Dartmouth and surrounding academic communities, and believe the symposium is an excellent opportunity to highlight this increasingly important field of research.
Present your latest research results on the evening of Tuesday, April 21st, and meet the Symposium speakers. All research projects, even if they are outside the realm of epigenetics, are welcome and encouraged. Please indicate on your registration form whether you will be submitting a poster so that we can reserve a poster board for you. iPad grants will be awarded to the top 3 posters.
The Eighth Annual Dartmouth Integrative Biology Symposium is hosted by the Dartmouth Integrative Biology Committee.
The Symposium is sponsored by:
- Children’s Environmental Health and Disease Prevention Center at Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Center for Immunology and Inflammation (Center of Biomedical Research Excellence)
- Dartmouth Lung Biology Center (Center of Biomedical Research Excellence)
- Dartmouth Toxic Metals Superfund Research Program
- IDeA Network of Biomedical Research Excellence (INBRE)
- Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences (Center of Biomedical Research Excellence)
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center
- Center for Molecular Epidemiology at Dartmouth
Supported by NIH Grants:
- P20 GM104416
- P01 ES022832
- P30 GM103415
- P20 GM103413
- P42 ES007373
- P20 GM103506
- P30 CA023108