- Whole blood processing
- Custom immunoassays for clinical trials
- Cell subset enrichment
- Leukocyte phenotyping
- ELISPOT assay
- CFSE lymphoproliferation assay
- Up to 42-plex cytokine assay
- FACS (cell sorting)
- Up to 10-color flow cytometry
- Flow cytometry analysis
- Pre-experiment consultation
- Data analysis assistance
- FACScan, FACSCalibur and FACSCanto cytometers are available for operator-unassisted use by card access 24/7 in Borwell 342W - sign-up using CCOPS.
- MACSQuant and Gallios cytometers are available for operator-assisted use in Rubin 710 and Remsen 5 from 9 am through 6 pm – prearrange with Alan Bergeron.
- FACSAria cell sorting in Borwell 336W is available 9 am through 5 pm – pre-arrange with Gary Ward.
- Cytokine assays are pre-arranged with Kathy Smith in Rubin 710.
- All other immunoassays are pre-arranged with Alan Bergeron after discussion with Jacqueline Smith.
- Computers are available in Borwell 340W for flow cytometry analysis using the latest FlowJo, Modfit, Gemstone, and Graphpad Prism software. Core personnel are available to discuss experiments and to help with data analysis and interpretation. You are strongly encouraged to discuss multi-color flow cytometry experiments with Jacqueline Smith or Dan Mielcarz before you begin.
- Flow cytometry and cell-sorting – acquisition files available same day
- Multiplexed cytokine assays – analyzed results next day
- Whole blood processing – same day
- ELISPOT assays – analyzed results next day
- Other immunoassays – as arranged