Immune Monitoring and Flow Cytometry Training and Consultation
Flow Cytometry course (5 lectures)
- Instrument training
- Consultation for experimental design, multi-color antibody cocktail work-up, and flow cytometry analysis.
- FACScan, FACSCalibur, MACSQuant, and Gallios cytometers are available for operator-unassisted use by card access 24/7 in Borwell 342W. Sign-up using CCOPS.
- MACSQuant10 and Gallios cytometers are available for operator-assisted use in Rubin 710 and Borwell 324W from 9 am through 6 pm – pre-arrange with Alan Bergeron.
- MACSQuant VYB and FACSCanto cytometers are available for operator-unassisted use in Remsen 516 with 24/7 access.
- FACSAria cell sorting in Borwell 336W is available 9 am through 5 pm – pre-arrange with Gary Ward.
- Cytokine assays are pre-arranged with Alan Bergeron in Rubin 710.
- All other immunoassays are pre-arranged with Alan Bergeron after consultation with Jacqueline Smith.
Data Analysis and Interpretation
Computers are available in Borwell 340W for flow cytometry analysis using the latest FlowJo, Modfit, Gemstone, and Graphpad Prism software. Core personnel are available to discuss experiments and to help with data analysis and interpretation. You are strongly encouraged to discuss multi-color flow cytometry experiments with Jacqueline Smith or Dan Mielcarz BEFOREHAND.
- Shared Resources Guide
- Bioinformatics (BISR)
- Biostatistics Shared Resource (BSR)
- Clinical Pharmacology (CP)
- Genomics and Molecular Biology Shared Resources (GMBSR)
- Immune Monitoring and Flow Cytometry Resource (IMFC)
- Irradiation, Pre-clinical Imaging and Microscopy Resource (IPIM)
- Mouse Modeling (MM)
- Office of Clinical Research
- Pathology Shared Resource (PSR)
- Trace Element Analysis (TEA)
- RaDar Service Request System
- Office for Cancer Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Regional Cancer Research Shared Resources
- Acknowledgments and Authorship
- Equipment Sale Protocol
- Instrument Request Form