Stories: Science and ResearchIn This Section
- Where Do Prouty Donations Go? Spring 2018By Lara Stahler
Thanks to community-raised Prouty Pilot funding, Norris Cotton Cancer Center researchers and their Dartmouth collaborators are underway with novel cancer research.
- What's Happening with Pancreatic Cancer Research at NCCC?By Lara Stahler
NCCCs leading pancreatic cancer research experts highlight groundbreaking research projects and clinical trials underway for this challenging cancer, and offer thoughts on what the future holds.
- Where do Prouty Donations Go? Fall, 2017By Lara Stahler
The five newest Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center pilot research projects are underway, funded by money raised at the 35th annual Prouty.
- NCCC Melanoma Research Goes Skin-Deep in a New Clinical TrialBy Lara Stahler
Still enjoying life eight years after being given a six percent chance of surviving metastatic melanoma, Nancy Calder joins a new NCCC clinical trial to contribute to finding a cure.
- Where do Prouty Donations Go? Spring, 2017By Lara Stahler
Artificial intelligence for lung cancer screening, uncovering a new tumor-killing immune cell, and the world's first DNA printer: all funded with Prouty dollars
- Melanoma Research Advances With the Help of CaninesBy Lara Stahler
Treating melanoma in community canine patients furthers cancer treatment options for humans.