Stories: News ReleasesIn This Section
- Cancer Center is a Top Priority in Medical School Campaign
The Geisel School of Medicine has launched a $250 million fundraising campaign as part of Dartmouths institution-wide campaign, The Call to Lead, announced on April 27, 2018.
- Steven D. Leach, MD, Named Director of Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Physician and scientist Steven D. Leach, MD, has been selected as the new Director of the Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Dartmouth Study Finds TV Rating System is Inadequate
Dartmouth researchers find that the TV rating system for sex, violence and substance use ineffectively helps parents limit their children's exposure to these risk behaviors.
- New Study Takes a Closer Look at Physical Activity Barriers
Dartmouth study assesses links between weight, physical activity and cancer prevention.
- Cancer Center Attains Milestone in Understanding and Treating Cancer
More than 2,000 cancerous tumors studied using next-generation technology.
- Barth Appointed to SYNERGY Clinician-Entrepreneur Fellowship
Richard J. Barth, Jr., MD, is the first recipient of Dartmouth's SYNERGY Clinician-Entrepreneur Fellowship (S-CEF).