Stories: PhilanthropyIn This Section
- Cancer Center is a Top Priority in Medical School Campaign
The Geisel School of Medicine has launched a $250 million fundraising campaign as part of Dartmouths institution-wide campaign, The Call to Lead, announced on April 27, 2018.
- Where do Prouty Donations Go? Fall, 2017By Lara Stahler
The five newest Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center pilot research projects are underway, funded by money raised at the 35th annual Prouty.
- Where do Prouty Donations Go? Spring, 2017By Lara Stahler
Artificial intelligence for lung cancer screening, uncovering a new tumor-killing immune cell, and the world's first DNA printer: all funded with Prouty dollars
- Where do Prouty Donations Go?By Lara Stahler
Learn more about six innovative research projects underway at the Cancer Center thanks to money raised by the community at this year's Prouty.
- A Gift of Comfort and Healing
When Rebecca Rose Tabat faced incurable cancer, she created Cure with Hope to comfort kids in the hospital. Now her organization has pledged $100,000 to the CHaD inpatient unit revitalization.
- Peak by Peak, Moon to Moon: Hiking NH's 48 4Ks for CancerBy Steve Bjerklie
Forty-eight NH mountains, each one 4,000 feet or taller, every summit reached between June's and July's full moons, all accomplished by one man to benefit D-H's Norris Cotton Cancer Center.