Tai Chi Class
For people living with cancer and other serious illnesses, and their loved ones.
- Taught by Todd Binzen
- Beginner Class (for those who have never taken a class here with Todd before)
- Intermediate Class (for those who have completed at least one Beginner Class)
- Space is limited. Registration is required.
- For dates and times of current classes, see our Events for Patients, Families, and the Community listing, or call Patient & Family Support Services: (603) 650-7751 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Tai Chi
- Tai Chi is a slow, fluid approach to movement, and involves the whole body and mind.
- The gentle, steady, and continuous movements can be done in a chair as well as standing.
- This kind of exercise helps develop strength and flexibility, balance, and a calm center.