Clinical trials lead to new insights into treatments and prevention.Learn more about breast clinical trials
At our Comprehensive Breast Program, we provide specialized care for cancerous and non-cancerous conditions of the breast. We tailor your care to your unique concerns and priorities.
We offer treatment options for many types of breast cancer for all ages of adults and for people of all genders. We treat:
- Early-stage cancer
- High-risk lesions that may lead to cancer
- Metastatic breast cancer—breast cancer that has moved outside of the breast
The breast cancer team at Dartmouth Cancer Center goes above and beyond to make sure you get the best care to fit your individual needs. I feel so comfortable going there, they make you feel like family! I have been a patient there for some time and I will never change a thing.Annie
Our specialists work together as one multi-disciplinary team of experts to coordinate the most advanced, personalized care plan available. Your team may include providers from specialties such as:
- Medical oncology
- Palliative care
- Plastic surgery
- Radiation oncology
Aside from medical treatments, we support your overall well-being by paying close attention to your:
- Eligibility to participate in cutting-edge research through enrollment in our diverse list of clinical trials
- Employment or insurance issues
- Fertility or other health concerns
- Financial concerns
You can choose among our state-of-the-art facilities throughout New Hampshire and Vermont to access advanced and coordinated care as close to your home as possible.
Throughout your journey, you will receive top-notch diagnosis, treatment, follow-up and preventive care.
How we can help
Addressing a breast problem may feel overwhelming. We understand and we're here to help you. We offer:
- A team approach to address your unique situation, delivered by our specialized breast experts
- Access to clinical trials
- Advanced treatments for breast cancer and non-cancerous (benign) conditions
- Breast screenings and diagnosis for breast conditions in adults of all gender identities
- Wellness resources to promote your health and well-being and support your care partners
- World-class care for our unique northern New England region
If you’re new to the Comprehensive Breast Program, your first step is to meet with us. During your visit, we will explain your condition, answer your questions and discuss what happens next.