Caregiving: Caring for Someone with Cancer
NCCC Support Groups: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Date and time
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
LocationNorris Cotton Cancer Center
One Medical Center Drive
The Reeder Room, Level 3
Caregiver Support for spouses, friends and loved ones, for any type of cancer. Come join us and feel accepted in a room with people who understand what you are going through. Meets in person and by phone if you would like to call in from home.
Please call (603) 650-7751 for registration and toll-free number.
Directions to the Reeder Room from the Main Entrance Parking Area:
- From the Main Entrance Parking Area, enter DHMC. You will be on Level 3.
- Walk straight ahead to the Main Rotunda Information Desk and make a right into the South Mall.
- Make the first left into the Cancer Center. The Support Services Room is the first door on the right.
Directions to the Reeder Room from the Parking Garage:
- From the Parking Garage, enter DHMC. You will be on Level 4.
- Take the elevator on your left to Level 3 (or the stairs, walking down two flights).
- Make a left out of the elevator, and make a left into the 3K Waiting Area of Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Enter the hallway that runs to the right of the reception desk (and to the left of the Blood Draw Area).
- Follow this hallway almost to its end, the Support Services Room is the last door on the left.
Keywords: Caregiver Support Groups