Caregiving: Caring for Someone with Cancer Support Group
NCCC Patients, Families and Community: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Date and time
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
LocationNorris Cotton Cancer Center
One Medical Center Drive
The Reeder Room, Level 3
Support to partners, friends and loved ones, who care for person with any type of cancer.You can join us in person or join by phone,
Please call (603) 650-7751 for registration and toll-free number.
Directions to the Reeder Room from the Main Entrance Parking Area:
- From the Main Entrance Parking Area, enter DHMC. You will be on Level 3.
- Walk straight ahead to the Main Rotunda Information Desk and make a right into the South Mall.
- Make the first left into the Cancer Center. The Support Services Room is the first door on the right.
Directions to the Reeder Room from the Parking Garage:
- From the Parking Garage, enter DHMC. You will be on Level 4.
- Take the elevator on your left to Level 3 (or the stairs, walking down two flights).
- Make a left out of the elevator, and make a left into the 3K Waiting Area of Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Enter the hallway that runs to the right of the reception desk (and to the left of the Blood Draw Area).
- Follow this hallway almost to its end, the Support Services Room is the last door on the left.
Keywords: Support Groups