Support Groups / Education
Supporting Patients and Families - Caring for the whole person and the whole family
We treat brain cancer in a patient-centered environment that respects and appreciates the individual and family. We offer a wide array of education, support, and expressive arts programs to help soothe anxiety and manage pain while improving coping skills.
Our team includes a dedicated social worker, and we offer a range of services, such as nutrition and palliative care, to enhance comfort and quality of life from the moment of diagnosis through all phases of treatment.
- Support groups and services
- Patient resource binders with brain tumor information
- Annual meeting for patients and caregivers
- Annual educational symposium for community practitioners about caring for brain tumor patients
Learn more about our patient and family support services.
- Brain Tumors (National Cancer Institute)
Resources to support brain tumor patients of all ages and their families, as well as information on clinical trials and other research.
- What You Need to Know (National Cancer Institute)
A helpful booklet about tumors that start in the brain, and their symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.