Introduction to Mindful Living
A wellness class for those touched by cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. Registration required.
Confirm class dates and times by checking our Events for Patients, Families, and the Community listing.
What you will learn
- Learn mindfulness meditation practices to help you stay focused during times of stress and discomfort.
- Practice gentle yoga stretches, which are safe for all physical conditions, to help release tension and promote relaxation.
- Discover how our bodies automatically respond to stress and how to break the cycle.
To register or for more information
Please call (603) 650-7751 to register for this free class. Space is limited.
For more information, call (603) 650-7751 or email us at email@example.com.
- Patient & Family Support Services
- Oncology Nutrition Services
- Palliative Care
- Sharing Difficult Decisions