Our Genitourinary Oncology Program team at Norris Cotton Cancer Center provides multi-disciplinary, integrated care for patients with genitourinary (GU) cancers, including adrenal, bladder and urethral, kidney, penile, prostate, and testicular cancers. Whether you have a condition that needs further testing or a cancer diagnosis, we take a team approach to tailoring the best treatment plan for each patient as an individual.
As part of a nationally recognized cancer research and treatment center with locations throughout New Hampshire and Vermont, we’re large enough to offer world-class care, but small enough to know you as a person, not a case number.
We draw on the skills of a wide group of experts throughout the medical center and partner with other top organizations to create an integrated treatment plan personalized for you as close to your home as possible. Your plan may include:
Prostate cancer screenings and diagnosis
- Advanced treatments for GU cancers
- Personalized care delivered by a team of specialized GU experts
- Access to clinical trials, novel therapies, and advanced techniques
- Support services for the health and well-being of patients and caregivers
- World-class care delivered at state-of-the-art facilities close to home
We take pride in offering comprehensive care that starts the moment we meet you and continues through your treatment and beyond.
Your first step is to meet with us. During your visit, your doctor will discuss your condition, answer your questions and describe what happens next.