Program in Experimental and Molecular Medicine
The Program in Experimental and Molecular Medicine (PEMM) at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and Dartmouth College is a degree granting program that encompasses five broad overlapping disciplines:
- Biomedical Physiology
- Cancer Biology & Molecular Therapeutics
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Molecular Pharmacology, Toxicology & Experimental Therapeutics
This graduate program seeks to train the next generation of scientists and physician-scientists to engage in research in genomic, proteomic, cellular, and organ-based systems for the purpose of translating this knowledge into disease treatment and prevention.
Research carried out by faculty and trainees in this program will use the most advanced experimental approaches to understand the pathophysiology of disease and to develop new diagnostics and therapeutics.
Students will have the opportunity to be mentored by faculty within both the basic and clinical sciences.
For more information about this program, visit the PEMM web site.
- Dartmouth Opportunities for Oncology Research (DOOR)
- MD-PhD Program
- Molecular and Cellular Biology Graduate Program
- Program in Experimental and Molecular Medicine
- Training Program for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences
- Training Program in Immunology
- Training Programs in Translational Engineering in Cancer
- Writing Grants & Manuscripts