MD-PhD physician-scientists are special individuals with extensive training in both medicine and biomedical research.
MD-PhDs are vital members of the research community and are uniquely positioned to advance basic and clinical research.
Their goals are to:
- Advance the understanding of health and disease processes at the basic research level
- Mediate the translation of bench-top discovery into clinical advances in the diagnosis, prevention, or therapy of diseases
- Ameliorate illness and suffering through patient care, and basic and applied research
- Establish and implement health care policy
For more information about this program, visit the The MD-PhD Program: Geisel School of Medicine website.
- Dartmouth Opportunities for Oncology Research (DOOR)
- MD-PhD Program
- Molecular and Cellular Biology Graduate Program
- Program in Experimental and Molecular Medicine
- Training Program for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences
- Training Program in Immunology
- Training Programs in Translational Engineering in Cancer
- Writing Grants & Manuscripts