Borwell 338 West
Norris Cotton Cancer Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
Hours: M-F 9 am-5:30 pm, authorized users have 24/7 access.
Radu V. Stan, MD, PhD
Associate Professor, Departments of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, and of Pathology
Phone: (603) 650-8781
Fax: (603) 653-9952
Ken Orndorff, MS
Member New England Microscopy Society (NESM)
Member Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities (ABRF)
Borwell 383 West
The Facility Manager provides free personalized training for operation of all microscopes and software in the facility. A two-hour introduction to digital imaging, confocal and two-photon microscopy is offered 5-6 times a year. Additional hands-on confocal training is provided as part of our program to qualify users for independent use and 24/7 access to the Zeiss LSM510 confocal microscope. Troubleshooting of problems or alignment issues on investigator microscopes is also available at no charge.
The Facility Manager is available to work with investigators using the microscopes at an additional hourly cost. Please contact Ken Orndorff-Facility Manager to consult prior to performing specimen labeling and mounting.
Consultation and advice for specimen preparation and fluorophore choice is available on request.
Only fully trained and authorized users will be able to see confocal schedule. All microscopes accessed 24/7 for trained users. Contact for fee schedule: Kenneth.A.Orndorff@Dartmouth.edu
- Enter your CCOPs login name and password.
- Select Cancer Center Core Operations.
- Select NCCC User.
- Select Additional Instruments and Services.
- Select Requests/Orders.
- Select Shared Instruments.
- Shared Resources Guide
- Bioinformatics (BISR)
- Biostatistics Shared Resource (BSR)
- Clinical Pharmacology (CP)
- Genomics and Molecular Biology Shared Resources (GMBSR)
- Immune Monitoring and Flow Cytometry Resource (IMFC)
- Irradiation, Pre-clinical Imaging and Microscopy Resource (IPIM)
- Mouse Modeling (MM)
- Office of Clinical Research
- Pathology Shared Resource (PSR)
- Trace Element Analysis (TEA)
- RaDar Service Request System
- Office for Cancer Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Regional Cancer Research Shared Resources
- Acknowledgments and Authorship
- Equipment Sale Protocol
- Instrument Request Form