Mouse Modeling (MM)
The Transgenic Service supports the generation and utilization of genetically modified mice for members of the Dartmouth research community. We offer a wide variety of services that assist researchers in construct design and creation of novel transgenic mice. We also offer mice with a human immune system that allows our investigators a better way to study viruses and other human infections.
The Speed Congenics Service facilitates the development of congenic mice in support of pre-clinical projects. We provide expert advice on mouse speed congenic development, mouse genetic background analysis and mouse genetic mapping.
PDX Models supports the generation of patient derived xenograft mouse models, the preservation and distribution of the derived tumors and the generation of cohorts of PDX mice in the NSG mouse strain. We further support orthotopic PDX with surgical services and experimental therapies utilizing PDX animals.
- Shared Resources Guide
- Bioinformatics (BISR)
- Biostatistics Shared Resource (BSR)
- Clinical Pharmacology (CP)
- Genomics and Molecular Biology Shared Resources (GMBSR)
- Immune Monitoring and Flow Cytometry Resource (IMFC)
- Irradiation, Pre-clinical Imaging and Microscopy Resource (IPIM)
- Mouse Modeling (MM)
- Office of Clinical Research
- Pathology Shared Resource (PSR)
- Trace Element Analysis (TEA)
- RaDar Service Request System
- Office for Cancer Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Regional Cancer Research Shared Resources
- Acknowledgments and Authorship
- Equipment Sale Protocol
- Instrument Request Form