Stories: News and AnnouncementsIn This Section
- Cancer Center is a Top Priority in Medical School Campaign
The Geisel School of Medicine has launched a $250 million fundraising campaign as part of Dartmouths institution-wide campaign, The Call to Lead, announced on April 27, 2018.
- Something for Everyone in the Fight Against CancerBy Lara Stahler
Specialists and trainees from across the Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC) and Dartmouth College, welcomed incoming director Dr. Steven Leach, and mobilize in the fight against cancer.
- Steven D. Leach, MD, Named Director of Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Physician and scientist Steven D. Leach, MD, has been selected as the new Director of the Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Currier Scholars: Moving Science from Laboratory to Clinic
Learn how NCCC's Kerrington Smith, MD (Surgical Oncology) and Peter Kaufman, MD (Hematology Oncology) are advancing cancer research as the most recent Steven B. Currier Clinical Oncology Scholars.
- Dartmouth Researchers Receive Certificate for Highly Cited Research
Dartmouth pancreatic cancer research paper is among the five most highly cited papers in Cancer Genetics since 2013.
- Highlights from the 35th ProutyBy Lara Stahler
This years Prouty raised more than $3.1 million for innovative cancer research and patient supportive services.