Stories: NewsIn This Section
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center To Host "99 Faces" Art Project
National exhibit works to reduce stigma of mental illness, opens in Lebanon April 1
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Physicians Honored As Top Doctors in New Hampshire
The recognized physicians are named across 43 specialties ranging from behavioral pediatrics and gastroenterology to nephrology and vascular surgery.
- Ilana Cass, MD, Named Chair of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Dartmouth-Hitchcock and Geisel School of MedicineBy Rick Adams
Dr. Cass will be leading the ongoing development of OB-GYN services across the D-HH system and, in collaboration with the D-H regional practices and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health hospitals, will work to establish a system-wide OB-GYN care delivery strategy
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and GraniteOne Health Announce Intention to Combine SystemsBy Rick Adams
Combined system would provide New Hampshire residents with greater access to all levels of medical care closer to home.
- Leach named AAAS Fellow
Steven D. Leach, MD, director of the Norris Cotton Cancer Center and the Kelsey Distinguished Chair in Cancer at the Geisel School of Medicine, has been named a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Shares $9 Million NIH Cancer Research GrantBy Rick Adams
Project will work to incorporate patient-reported outcomes into cancer care.