Stories: Our Patients. Their Stories.In This Section
- Strength through Brain Cancer: Stig HansenBy Lara Stahler
Almost four years after a brain cancer diagnosis, Stig Hansen is back doing what he loves most.
- The Picture Kept Will Remind Me: Kevin LaskiBy Lara Stahler
Music enthusiast, Kevin Laski tells his story through the creation of an illustrated comic-like rock and roll movie, representing his life, memories and recurring battle with multiple myeloma.
- Downhill Skier Fighting an Uphill Battle. Andy GlussBy Lara Stahler
From Andy Gluss's perspective, weekly blood tests and regular transfusions for a blood disorder qualify him as a "frequent flyer" in Norris Cotton Cancer Center's Hematology unit.
- Wearing a Special Badge of Honor: Anne HolmesBy Lara Stahler
Anne Holmes was fortunate to find a genetic match in her sister, Katie, and undergo a successful stem cell transplant. Katie's gift also came with a little something extra that these sisters now share.
- For Better and For Worse. Michael & Gloria LopezBy Lara Stahler
Husband and wife, Michael and Gloria Lopez, share their story of nearly identical lung cancer diagnoses two years apart, and their love for the doctor who was there for them every step of the way.
- Our Patients. Their Stories. Kat BarrellBy Bonnie Barber
Part of the team that produces the Our Patients. Their Stories, Kat Barrell never imagined that someday she would share her own story as an ovarian cancer patient.