Stories: GeiselIn This Section
- Cancer Center is a Top Priority in Medical School Campaign
The Geisel School of Medicine has launched a $250 million fundraising campaign as part of Dartmouths institution-wide campaign, The Call to Lead, announced on April 27, 2018.
- Something for Everyone in the Fight Against CancerBy Lara Stahler
Specialists and trainees from across the Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC) and Dartmouth College, welcomed incoming director Dr. Steven Leach, and mobilize in the fight against cancer.
- E-Cigs and Other Vaping Devices: Friends or Foes?
To vape or not to vape? That is the controversial question regarding this untested alternative to smoking. The FDA and Dr. Susanne Tanski weigh in.
- Teens, Drinking and Pop Music
A recent study by University of Pittsburgh and Norris Cotton Cancer Center finds strong association between binge drinking and popular music.
- Bedroom TVs and Youth Obesity
Dartmouth study suggests removing the TV from a child's bedroom could help prevent excessive weight gain.
- NCCC Study Links Youth Obesity to TV Fast Food Advertising
Young people with obesity are significantly more likely to notice, like, and name the brand in fast food ads they see on television than non-obese peers.