Rubin 8th Floor
Dartmouth Cancer Center
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
- Konstantin Dragnev, MD, Associate Director of Clinical Research
- Sean M. Hobson, Director, Research Operations
- Erin Lynch, MS, CCRP, Research Operations Manager
- Brian Highhouse, RN, BSN, OCN, Research Nurse Supervisor
- Ashley R. Carrier, Program Coordinator – Oncology
Clinical Research Coordinators
- Jessica F. Blair
- Crystal A. Bonin
- Nerissa C. Charland
- Kayleigh S. Coombs
- Quinn P. Coughlin
- Michael P. Crowley
- Grace M. Crummer
- Rebecca E. Dabrowski
- Jacob R. Dubien
- Daphne L. Ellis
- Danielle N. Field
- Ashley E. Gaughan-Maher
- Colette L. Hilliard
- Grace R. Lachance
- Casey M. O'Quinn
- Lauren M. Robinson
- Sheila V. Sitaram
- Heather M. Spaulding
- Jennifer L. Whitcomb
- Rachel M. Wierzbicki
- Sangmin (Ellie) Woo
- Aileen G. Gillett
Research Regulatory Affairs Coordinators
- Courtney M. Davis
- Aricka D. Fayton
- Polly M. Folsom
- Julie D. Gurnsey
- Sara M. Hickey
- Marquis A. Keene
- Sarah J. Miles
- Kris M. Willey
- Laurie Balch, RN
- Carmeleta M. Beidler, RN
- Stephanie L. Davis, RN
- Alexandra K. Donahue, RN
- Jessica I. Mentzer, RN
- Raven Lavoie,RN
- Lora L. Schofield, RN - St. Johnsbury
- Provide research support to clinical investigators for the management of clinical trials including investigator-initiated, federally funded, and industry trials.
- Assist Principal Investigators in the activation and administration of studies.
- Prepare records for internal and external compliance and quality monitoring and audits.
- Screening and enrolling patients for clinical trials.
- Coordinate the completion of participant-specific study requirements.
- Provide data management and regulatory support for clinical trials.
- Provide multi-center project management services for investigator-initiated trials.
- Provide education on clinical trial management to staff and new investigators.
- Procure, process, and ship blood samples the same day as required. Can short-term freeze samples.
Dartmouth Cancer Center uses a CTMS (Clinical Trial Management System) as its central repository for study- and patient-related data. The CTMS is a comprehensive, web-based suite of software that addresses many research-related tasks, including study management, patient management, document management, patient calendars, and centralized reporting.
- Notify the Office of Clinical Research, disease-specific, Clinical Research Coordinator or Administrative Director (email@example.com) when a new clinical trial is being proposed.
- Assistance is available for all steps of opening clinical trials including investigator-initiated, federal, and industry-sponsored trials. Confidentiality agreements (CDA), contracts, and budgets are negotiated through the Clinical Trials Office (CTO).
- CRCs and regulatory specialists provide complete services (prior to opening a study through close out of a study) including IRB submission, submission, and maintenance of regulatory documents and participant data, coordination with sponsors for site initiation, monitoring, and investigational pharmacy visits. OCR staff work with the CTO, CPHS, and sponsors on all aspects of a trial. CRCs and regulatory specialists provide complete services (from protocol concept to the close of a study).
- Research nurses serve as the clinical liaison to assist with informed consent, symptom management, and clinical conduct of the study.