Looking for a specialist?
We can help you find a Dartmouth Cancer Center specialist at our various locations.
Please note that you will be redirected to the main Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics website to perform these searches.
Dartmouth Cancer Center provides advanced, patient-centered care through its centrally located hub in Lebanon, New Hampshire as well as four regional locations, and member hospitals throughout NH and VT. This enables us to provide the best possible care in the most convenient location for your patient.
Referrals for second opinions, consultations, treatment, or follow-up care for all types of cancer can be made for the following locations.
Contact the Physician Connection Center at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Call toll free: (866) DHMC DOC or 866-346-2362
Locally, dial: 603-653-1999
Additional information about the Physician Connection Center is available on the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics website.
Regional and member hospital locations
Referral and request forms
- Comprehensive Breast Program Referral Form (PDF)
- Familial Cancer Program Referral Form (PDF)
- GI Medication Order Form (DOC)
- Dartmouth Cancer Center at Catholic Medical Center Notre Dame Pavilion Medication/Infusion Order Form (Dartmouth Cancer Center Manchester) (PDF)
- Thoracic Oncology and Pulmonary Endoscopy Request Form (PDF)
Additional referral forms are available through Specialty Referrals.