Our team within the Endocrine Tumors Program provides a full range of services for all endocrine tumors. We draw on the expertise of many specialties to deliver your care whether you experience cancer of the thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands, or other hormone-producing organs.
Our program coordinates a shared clinic with the Pituitary/Neuroendocrine Center which evaluates and treats patients with pituitary tumors.
Special services and diagnostic tests
- Fine needle aspiration (FNA) biopsies of the thyroid
- Specialized staining of endocrine tumors
- Specialized radiological evaluation of endocrine tumors
- Venous sampling of tumors for hormone production
- Nuclear scanning of endocrine tumors
- Radioactive iodine ablation of thyroid cancer
- Transsphenoidal and extended transsphenoidal resections of tumors
- Thyroid surgery
- Parathyroid surgery
- Laparoscopic and traditional adrenal surgery
- Intraoperative parathyroid hormone monitoring
- Recombinant TSH injections for thyroid scanning