Dartmouth Cancer Center uses a clinical trial management system called OnCore as its central repository for study- and patient-related data. OnCore is a comprehensive, web-based suite of software that addresses many research-related tasks, including study management, patient management, document management, patient calendars and centralized reporting.
Technical services and support
The Office of Clinical Research also offers technical services and support for principal investigators launching and administering studies, including:
- Coordination and completion of participant-specific study requirements.
- Data management and regulatory support for clinical trials.
- Education on clinical trial management to staff and new investigators.
- Multi-center project management services for investigator-initiated trials.
- Preparation of records for internal and external compliance and quality monitoring and audits.
- Procurement, processing, and shipping of blood samples on the same day as required. We can short-term freeze samples.
- Screening and enrollment of patients for clinical trials.
Email Sean Hobson at email@example.com for assistance or access to technical services and support.