Facing a blood condition or cancer may feel stressful and overwhelming. We’re here to help at every step of the way—from the moment you meet us through treatment and beyond.
Our Blood Cancer Program provides care for patients with blood cancers, including lymphoma, leukemia, and myeloma. Taking your needs into account, we’ll develop a personalized treatment plan, offering the latest therapies and supportive resources. We’ll also help you make important decisions along the way.
Meet with us
If you have a blood cancer diagnosis or need further testing, your first step is schedule a visit with us.
During your visit, your doctor will explain your condition, answer questions and discuss the next steps. Your doctor may also discuss ways to support your health through diet, exercise and wellness resources. Family, friends, or caregivers are welcome and encouraged to join you at your visit.
Your primary provider will make an appointment for you, or you may call us yourself.
The following resources will help you get started learning more about your diagnosis and our available treatments:
- Blood Cancer and Conditions – Our personalized care is designed for patients with lymphoma, leukemia and myeloma.
- Diagnosis and Treatment – We provide advanced treatments tailored to your condition as well as services to support your health and well-being.
- Familial Cancer Program (genetic counseling) – We can provide counseling for people who may have an increased risk of cancer because of their personal and/or family history.
- Shared decision-making – We are right there with you when you need to make a difficult healthcare decision.
Learn about other opportunities available to you
Knowledge is power! Learning more about your condition, what we offer and what others have experienced can help you feel more in control of your health and better able to make the best choices for you. Here are some resources to explore:
- Clinical Trials – A clinical trial is one of the final steps in a long and careful cancer research process that is looking for better ways to prevent, diagnose, or treat cancer.
- Patient and Family Support – Our resources can help you take care of your mental and emotional well-being, and the well-being of your loved ones.