Our Gastrointestinal Oncology Program offers the resources of a world-class medical center along with a personalized, integrated approach to your care. Our goal is to give you the best possible care in the most convenient location for you.
Your integrated care is coordinated through our centrally located hub at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire, as well as through four regional locations in Manchester, Nashua, and Keene, New Hampshire; and St. Johnsbury, Vermont. We also have member hospitals throughout NH and VT. Our locations allow you to receive the best possible care in the most convenient location, close to your home.
- Lynn F. Butterly, MD (Director, Colorectal Cancer Screening)
- Timothy B. Gardner, MD (Director, Pancreatic Disorders)
- Stuart R. Gordon, MD (Director, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy)
- Sara Mayo, MD (Division Chief, Colon and Rectal Surgery)
Gastrointestinal Oncology Program providers
If you are looking for other providers or providers in a particular location, please use Find a Provider on the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics website for a more detailed search.
Additional team members
All of our providers and team members work together to ensure you receive the best possible care.
Oncology Nurse Navigator
- Norbu Sangpo, BSN, RN, OCN
- Nicholas V. Jensen, MS, LGC
Office of Clinical Research
- Kayleigh Coombs
- Polly M. Folsom, CCRP
- Casey O'Quinn, MS
- Jeannine B. Mills, MS, RD, CSO, LD
Oncology Program Coordinator
- Emily W. Godfrey
Oncology Social Work
- Catherine Reed, MSW, LICSW
- Teresa L. Cioffredi, PT
- Ann Haedrich, PT