Gastrointestinal Oncology Program recognized by U.S. News & World Report for 2020-21
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center is rated as high performing in colon cancer surgery by U.S. News & World Report in 2020-2021.
Our Gastrointestinal Oncology Program provides care for patients with gastrointestinal (GI) cancers, including:
- Colorectal (colon, rectal, anal)
- Gastric and GE junction
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST)
- Liver and bile duct
- Neuroendocrine and pancreas cancer
Whether you have a condition that needs further testing or a cancer diagnosis, we take a team approach to tailoring the best treatment plan for you as an individual.
As part of a nationally recognized cancer research and treatment center with locations throughout New Hampshire and Vermont, we’re large enough to offer world-class care but small enough to know you as a person, not a case number.
We draw on the skills of a wide group of care providers throughout the medical center and partner with other top organizations to create an integrated treatment plan personalized for you as close to your home as possible. Your plan may include:
- Colorectal screenings and diagnosis for cancer and other conditions
- Advanced treatments for GI cancers and for benign (non-cancerous) conditions
- Personalized care delivered by a team of specialized GI experts
- Access to clinical trials, novel therapies, and advanced techniques
- Support services for the health and well-being of patients and caregivers
- World-class care delivered at state-of-the-art facilities close to home
We take pride in offering comprehensive care that starts the moment we meet you and continues through your treatment and beyond.
Your first step is to meet with us. During your visit, your doctor will discuss your condition, answer your questions, and describe what happens next.