The Gynecologic Cancer Program provides you with complete and compassionate care for gynecologic diseases including:
- Cervical cancer
- Fallopian tube cancer
- Gestational trophoblastic disease
- Ovarian cancer
- Peritoneal cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Vulvar cancer
We also help women with early-stage disease as well as those concerned about genetic risk for developing gynecologic cancers.
Our gynecologic cancer specialists combine training and expertise in gynecology, surgery, and oncology. They are part of a team of experts who work together to ensure that every patient receives:
- An accurate diagnosis
- A tailored treatment plan
- Comprehensive care that meets their medical, social, and psychological needs
As part of a National Cancer Institute comprehensive research and treatment center, and members of the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG), we’re working to better understand gynecologic cancers and to develop more effective ways to treat them.
- Our interdisciplinary team of experts: Specialists from a range of medical disciplines work together to provide complete diagnosis and individualized treatment based on their extensive training and experience as well as the latest research.
- Specialized services: We offer the latest treatment options including:
- Genetic assessment and counseling for women with a family history of cancer
- Hormonal therapy
- Intraperitoneal chemotherapy
- Minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- New treatment options developing in clinical trials
- Options for women concerned about infertility due to cancer treatment
- Patient- and family-centered care: Our integrated cancer care includes educational and supportive services to enhance comfort and quality of life from the diagnosis through all phases of treatment.
- Convenient, close-to-home regional locations: Our advanced care is available at our central Lebanon, NH location, but patients also can receive gynecologic surgery, chemotherapy, and/or radiation in Manchester, Nashua and Keene, NH, and in St. Johnsbury, VT.