Our Melanoma and Skin Cancer Program offers the resources of a world-class medical center along with a personalized, integrated approach to your care. We coordinate your care through our central location at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH, as well as through four regional locations in Manchester, NH; Nashua, NH; Keene, NH; and St. Johnsbury, VT. We also have member hospitals throughout New Hampshire and Vermont. Our locations allow you to receive the best possible care in the most convenient location, close to your home.
- Keisuke Shirai, MD, MSc (Program Leader)
Melanoma Tumor Program providers
If you are looking for other providers, or providers in a particular location, please use Find a Provider on the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics website for a more detailed search.
Additional team members
All of our providers and team members work together to ensure you receive the best possible care. Dietitians, genetic testing specialists, social workers, physical therapists, and palliative care providers are all available as needed.
- Mary Jo Turk
- Sydney Rubin, MS, RN, CNL
Office of Clinical Research
- Crystal A. Bonin, AA – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Lauren M. Robinson, BS – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Crystal Smart, RN, BSN – Clinical Research Nurse
Oncology programs coordinator
- Ashley R. Carrier
- Melissa D. Bergeron – Melanoma Program Coordinator
- Erin Swasey, MSW, LICSW – Continuing Care Manager