Teletherapy is the most recognized type of radiation therapy, that which uses a source outside the body to treat cancer.
These techniques are noninvasive procedures most often associated with daily radiation treatments using ionizing radiation (X-rays) created with electricity in a linear accelerator (treatment machine). There are a variety of techniques used for different types and extent of each disease.
Our external beam (EBRT) offerings include:
- Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Fractionated Stereotactic Radiation Therapy (FSRT)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- IGRT using Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Intraoperative Radiation Therapy (IORT)
- Partial Breast Irradiation
- Rapid Arc
- Respiration-Gated Radiation Therapy
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Total Body Radiation Therapy
- Trilogy Image-Guided Radiotherapy