The Sarcoma Oncology Program at Norris Cotton Cancer Center is a multi-disciplinary team specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of sarcomas and other tumors of the bones, muscles, nerves, and other connective tissues. Whether you have a condition that needs further testing or an established cancer diagnosis, we take a team approach to tailoring the best plan for your individual needs.
We offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment facilities including ultra-high-resolution imaging and surgical navigation through the Center for Surgical Innovation (CSI). CSI is one of the only surgical centers in the world that permits intraoperative MRI and CT scanning. Patients requiring complex surgeries that would benefit from MRI and CT guidance have the ability to have their surgery performed here.
We also provide integrated medical and radiation oncology therapies as well as access to the newest clinical trials. We draw on the skills of a wide group of experts throughout the medical center and partner with other top organizations to create a comprehensive treatment plan personalized for you. To form your plan, we offer (as needed):
- Full diagnostic imaging and examination procedures
- Advanced treatments for sarcomas and other soft-tissue and bone cancers and for benign (non-cancerous) conditions
- Personalized care delivered by a team of specialized sarcoma experts
- Access to clinical trials, novel therapies, and cutting-edge techniques
- Support services for the health and well-being of patients and caregivers
- World-class care delivered at state-of-the-art facilities close to home
As part of a nationally recognized, NCI-designated comprehensive cancer research and treatment center with locations throughout New Hampshire and Vermont, we’re large enough to offer world-class care as close to your home as possible but small enough to know you as a person, not a case number. We take pride in offering comprehensive care that starts the moment we meet you and continues through your treatment and beyond.
Your first step is to meet with us. During your visit, your doctor will discuss your condition, answer your questions and describe what happens next.