Our Sarcoma Oncology Program offers the resources of a world-class medical center along with a personalized, integrated approach to your care. We coordinate your care through our central location at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH as well as through our four regional locations in Manchester, Nashua, and Keene, NH, and St. Johnsbury, VT). Our locations allow you to receive the best possible care in the most convenient location, close to your home.
The diagnosis and treatment of sarcomas and other connective tissue tumors are complex. The Sarcoma Program is a highly specialized group of physicians, surgeons, physical therapists, counselors, nutritionists, and social workers working together to provide you with quality coordinated and individualized care.
- Eric R. Henderson, MD (Medical Director)
If you are looking for other providers, or providers in a particular location, please use Find a Provider on the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics website for a more detailed search.
Additional team members
All of our providers and team members work together to ensure you receive the best possible care.
- Beth A. Beauchain, RN, BSN
- Sydney Rubin, MS, RN, CNL
Office of Clinical Research
- Carmeleta M. Beidler, RN, BSN, CWCN – Research Nurse
- Jacob R. Dubien, BS – Clinical Research Coordinator
- Polly M. Folsom, CCRC – Regulatory Coordinator
- Tayyaba Sarwar, MD, MS – Clinical Research Coordinator
Oncology programs coordinator
- Ashley R. Carrier
- Erin K. Swasey, MSW, LICSW – Continuing Care Manager