The goal of the Sarcoma Oncology Program is to provide the highest quality, most compassionate care available for patients with sarcomas and other tumors involving the bones, muscles, nerves, and other connective tissues. We’re here to help you every step of the way - from the moment you meet us through treatment and beyond.
Meet with us
If you have a sarcoma cancer diagnosis or need further testing, your first step is to schedule a visit with us.
During your visit, your doctors will explain your condition, answer questions and discuss next steps. Your doctors may also discuss ways to support your health through diet, exercise and wellness resources. Family, friends, or caregivers are welcome, and encouraged, to join you at your visit.
Your primary care provider will provide a referral for you, or you may call us yourself.
The following resources will help you get started learning more about your diagnosis and our available treatments:
- Sarcoma cancers and conditions - Our personalized care is designed for patients with sarcomas and other tumors of the bones, muscles, nerves, and other connective tissues.
- Tests and treatment - We provide advanced treatments tailored to your condition as well as services to support your health and wellbeing.
- Shared decision-making - We are right there with you when you need to make a difficult healthcare decision.
Learn about other opportunities available to you
Knowledge is power! Learning more about your condition, what services we offer, and what other patients have experienced can help you feel more in control of your health and better able to make the best choices for you. Here are some resources to explore:
- Clinical trials - If applicable, a clinical trial is one of the final steps in a long and careful cancer research process that is looking for new and better ways to prevent, diagnose, or treat cancer.
- Patient and family support - Our resources can help you take care of your mental and emotional health, and the well-being of your loved ones.