Our Head and Neck Cancer Program offers the resources of a world-class medical center along with a personalized, integrated approach to your care. Our goal is to give you the best possible care in the most convenient location for you.
Your integrated care is coordinated through our centrally located hub at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH as well as our five regional locations (Manchester, Nashua, and Keene, NH, and St. Johnsbury and Bennington, VT) and affiliated hospitals throughout New Hampshire and Vermont.
Who we are
The Head and Neck Cancer Program team members work in a variety of areas across the medical center and play different parts in your care. Your team may include a medical oncologist, radiation oncologist, surgeon, radiologist, nurse navigator, physical therapist, speech pathologist, social worker, financial counselor, nutritionist and others. They work together to provide an individualized care plan, tailored specifically for you.
- Benoit J. Gosselin, MD (Program Director)
Head and Neck Cancer Program providers
If you are looking for other providers, or providers in a particular location, please use Find a Provider on the Dartmouth-Hitchcock website for a more detailed search.
Additional team members
All of our providers and team members work together to ensure you receive the best possible care. Learn more about the many roles of the care team.
- Lora L. Schofield, RN, OCN (St. Johnsbury)
- Tanya Novosel, RN (St. Johnsbury)
Medical Oncology Nursing
- Kimberly Hongoltz-Hetling, RN (Lebanon)
- Marie Miller RN, OCN (St. Johnsbury)
- Doug Murphy, PA
- Sharon Bry, APRN
- Elise Cushman, MS, RDN, CSO, LD
- Jeannine B. Mills, MS, RD, CSO, LD
- Hannah Wolf, RDN, LD (St. Johnsbury)
- Joseph Dorko, MS, CCC-SLP
- Jesse Williams, MS, CCC-SLP
- Cheryl Lundgren, MS, CCC-SLP
- Teresa L. Cioffredi, PT
- Ann Headrich, PT
- Michelle Coogan, RN
- Jocelyn Cassidy, RN
ENT Surgical Scheduler
- Aimee Bornt, master OR scheduler
Office of Clinical Research
- Brian Highhouse, RN
- Suzanne W. Vaughn, BSN, RN
Oncology Programs Coordinator
- Emily W. Godfrey