Our Head and Neck Cancer Program offers the resources of a world-class medical center along with a personalized, integrated approach to your care. Our goal is to give you the best possible care in the most convenient location for you.
Your integrated care is coordinated through our centrally located hub in Lebanon, New Hampshire as well as our five regional locations (Manchester, Nashua, and Keene, New Hampshire, and St. Johnsbury and Bennington, Vermont) and member hospitals throughout New Hampshire and Vermont.
Who we are
The Head and Neck Cancer Program team members work in a variety of areas across the medical center and play different parts in your care. Your team may include a medical oncologist, radiation oncologist, surgeon, radiologist, nurse navigator, physical therapist, speech pathologist, social worker, financial counselor, nutritionist and others. They work together to provide an individualized care plan, tailored specifically for you.
- Benoit J. Gosselin, MD (Program Director)
Head and Neck Cancer Program providers
If you are looking for other providers, or providers in a particular location, please use Find a Provider on the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics website for a more detailed search.
Additional team members
All of our providers and team members work together to ensure you receive the best possible care. Learn more about the many roles of the care team.
- Korrina A. Porter (St. Johnsbury)
- Tanya Novosel, RN, CHPN, OCN (St. Johnsbury)
Medical Oncology Nursing
- Kimberly Hongoltz-Hetling, RN (Lebanon)
- Marie Miller RN, OCN (St. Johnsbury)
- Doug Murphy, PA
- Sharon Bry, APRN
- Elise Cushman, MS, RDN, CSO, LD
- Jeannine B. Mills, MS, RD, CSO, LD
- Stacy Morig, RD, CNSC, LD
- Carey Page (St. Johnsbury)
- Cheryl Phelps, OT/L CLT
- Teresa L. Cioffredi, PT
- Ann Headrich, PT
- Joseph Dorko, MS, CCC-SLP
- Jesse Williams, MS, CCC-SLP
- Cheryl Lundgren, MS, CCC-SLP
- Michelle Coogan, RN
- Jocelyn Cassidy, RN
ENT Surgical Scheduler
- Marjorie Wainwright, ENT surgical scheduler
- Heidi Carley, OR scheduler
Office of Clinical Research
- Lora L. Schofield, RN, OCN
Oncology Programs Coordinator
- Emily W. Godfrey